Download Symmetric Strength android app for Free
If you train the squat, bench press, deadlift, or other major compound lifts, then Symmetric Strength is for you. Symmetric Strength provides a comprehensive lifter analysis based on strength research and data from strength competitions.
* Get a detailed breakdown of your current strength level, your strong points and weak points, and how proportionate your lifts are with each other.
* View a color-coded figure, showing you how strong each of your muscle groups are.
* All analyses are adjusted for sex, age, and bodyweight, so it is suitable for both men and women, as well as younger and older lifters. This allows, for example, an 110 pound woman to compare her strength score to her 200 pound male friend’s score.
* Use either the Metric or Imperial systems.
* Compare your strength with others! Each of your lifts and muscle groups are given “strength scores”, which range from subpar and untrained all the way to world class, which would place you alongside international strength athletes.
* Add friends who also use Symmetric Strength (either the app or the website), so you can keep each other accountable and compare progress.
* View a detailed progress chart as you continue logging your lifts, showing how you have improved over time.
* Estimate your one-rep maxes in any lift with the included one-rep max calculator.
* See how you would fare in a powerlifting competition with the included Wilks calculator.
* Learn how many calories you burn per day with the included TDEE calculator.
* Figure out your ideal body weight for different sports, from bodybuilding, to mixed martial arts, to marathon running!
* See how you stack up to others by referencing the included strength standards, which, like all of Symmetric Strength, is backed by research and competition data.
* Use the app in “offline mode” when you don’t have internet access.