Have you ever looked into a mirror carefully? How do you know whether the person looking at you from the other side is yourself or someone else inside the mirror?
Let me introduce you one of the greatest indie game, ‘Retsnom’ created by solo developer Somi and published by Magic Cube.
You have a daughter. She is unfortunately infected by a zombie virus. The only way to save your daughter is to visit the laboratory in the future and steal the medicine that is expected to be made by your colleagues. But the future research team is hiding in the maze using mirrors. They decorated the maze using features of a mirror in each level.
– Inventive puzzle platformer that allows players to break the map, by mirroring sections of the level, and rearranging it on the fly
– Unique puzzles using the features of a mirrors and various mechanics
– 61 levels in 5 different worlds, 3 hidden stages and collectable bonus items
– 17 Achievements
– Narratives of time-travel paradoxes and another world in the mirror with 2 different endings
– Deep sad story and hauntingly beautiful soundtrack
– Stunning retro pixel art style
Please check the box for – ‘Allow installs from other sources than the Play Store’ in your settings
: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/apkgames/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5221