SIMULACRA is a spiritual sequel to the highly acclaimed mobile horror game from the creators of Sara Is Missing.
You found the lost phone of a woman named Anna. In it, you see a desperate cry for help in the form of a video message. The phone behaves strangely as you dive deeper into it. You talk to her friends and they have no idea where she is. Her texts, emails and photo gallery provides fragments of information as the mystery deepens. It’s up to you to piece it together.
SIMULACRA is an immersive narrative thriller using the interface of a fully realised phone. With a strong focus on realism, a mystery to solve, and a diverse cast of characters, it makes for a truly immersive experience. Be the voyeur in Anna’s life as you look at her private photos, go through her dating app or view her personal video logs.
– Explore a fully realised world through a simulated phone.
– Enjoy a unique gameplay experience through popular phone apps, including a dating app, a social media app and a web browser.
– An expansive narrative with hours of gameplay that leads to 5 possible endings.
– Filmed with live actors and an extensive VO cast.
– Solve the recurring image and text decryption puzzles to learn more about Anna’s story.
Please check the box for – ‘Allow installs from other sources than the Play Store’ in your settings
: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/apkgames/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4552